Innovative Companies, Inc. is made up of three companies: Innovative Builders, Innovative Erectors and Innovative Developers.
Innovative Builders is a full service contractor specializing in commercial and industrial construction. We have experience in all types of construction aspects including Design Build, Construction Management and General Contracting; allowing you to choose the best method that meets your needs.
Although we can provide either method, construction management or general contracting, we have developed a system that takes the best of each; giving your project added value. As is true with the construction management approach, we work on behalf of the owner throughout the design process. This includes getting to know your needs through you and your staff; working with your banker and acquiring all the necessary/required permits and zoning.
Next we develop clearly defined bid scopes and solicit bids from our extensive list of well-qualified subcontractors and suppliers. Now that construction is ready to start our general contracting method begins to show its benefits.
Self-performing the critical stages of the project allows us to keep tighter control of your schedule. With us being the single source of responsibility for the completion of your project it eliminates the additional risk that is assumed by the owner in a multiple contract scenario.
Innovative Erectors is a steel erection company specializing in the erection of both Conventional and Pre-Engineered Steel Framed structures. With our certified welders and crane operators we are fully capable of erecting steel structures for any use.
Innovative Developers focuses on the development and redevelopment of commercial buildings and leased properties. Our vast experience with commercial buildings and leased properties make us an asset for any one looking to develop commercial properties or buildings.
Memberships, Certifications & Awards
Proud Members of:
- Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
- MN Rotary Club, Alexandria
- Vikingland Builders Association
- Builders Association of Minnesota
- National Association of Home Builders
- Business Networking International (BNI)
- BNI of Minnesota
- National Federation of Independent Business
- Alexandria Area Economic Development Commission (AAEDC) – Industrial Park Committee
- Crane operators – Crane Inspection Certification Bureau (CICB)
- Welders – American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- State of MN and ND Licensed Contractor
- OSHA Construction 10 Hour & OSHA Construction 30 Hour Trained
- Flatwork Finishers & Technicians by the American Concrete Institute
Awards & Acknowledgements:
- Beautification Awards from the Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
- Alexandria Area Arts Association (AAAA) Theater
- Cinima 9
- Douglas Scientific
- 2010 Small Business Success Story Award recipient from Twin Cities Business Magazine
- 2008 Chairman's Award from the National Commercial Builders Council
- Dairyland Project – Glenwood, MN
Serving the following 5 state region:
- Minnesota, including:
- Detroit Lakes
- Fergus Falls
- Little Falls
- Park Rapids
- Sauk Centre
- St. Cloud
- North Dakota, including:
- South Dakota
- Western Wisconsin
- Northern Iowa